Delancy Court is an age qualifying community being built by McGrath Homes in Newtown Township near Newtown Grant. The style of home is based on the old Society Hill Federal style homes in Philadelphia. Construction is continuing in 2010 and there are 4 models to choose from.
The community will offer the following:
- A dramatic Foyer and Lobby welcoming all
- Formal Grand Ballroom for banquets, parties, and special occasions
- Caterer’s Kitchen serving the Grand Ballroom for planned events
- Heated Year Round Indoor Pool
- Health and Fitness Center with aerobic and strength training equipment
- Championship Tennis Court & Basketball Court
- Billiards Room & Sports Bar
- Card Room for Poker, Bridge & Pinochle
- Freeform Outdoor Pool & Veranda
- Library/Business Center for meetings with clients
Before contacting any builder make sure you read up on how important it is to be represented by a Realtor instead of purchasing directly from the builder. You must know your rights and make sure the contract you sign has clauses protecting you not just the builder. I have represented many clients in their purchase of new construction and you will want someone who knows the state of the current market for new homes and who has negotiated discounts and upgrades with builders before. Some of the things I've seen added into the sales agreement by builders range from buyer not able to do a pre-settlement walk through to an open ended timeframe for getting the house built. Make sure your interests are protected before stepping into the builders sales office.
All info. deemed reliable but not guaranteed.