7 Deadly Sins Even Smart Sellers Make
Successfully marketing your Bucks County condo or townhome takes experience, knowledge of your neighborhood, and a web heavy marketing plan. Most agents will just enter your home into the MLS and hope the phone rings. A month will pass by and you will start wondering why buyers don't seem to be interested in your home. To make sure that this doesn't happen to you, I have compiled a list of the "Costly Mistakes Even Smart Bucks County Sellers Make" so that you can make sure you hire the right agent for the job. To maximize your chances of a sale, make sure your agent does the following:
1. Sends you a weekly update showing all of the new homes on the market, those that have gone under agreement and sold. It is important to keep on top of the market and know what your competition is doing so you know how you stack up and where you stand in the local market.
2. Provides feedback from all showings so you know what buyers are thinking and saying about your home. This way you can "hear it from the horse's mouth" so to speak. We provide you with your own personal website that you can check at your leisure any time of day, or night to see what potential buyers said about your home, and also to see what we've done to market your property.
3. Invests extra so your home can be found by the maximum number of buyers giving it the best chance to sell for the highest price possible. Not only is your home advertised on the large national websites such as Realtor.com, Trulia.com, Zillow etc. but 20 other sites as well. We will also showcase your home on my website and in my blogs. Often times, our blogs are featured on the first page of relevant Google searches.
4. Takes Great Photos: We bring in a Professional Photographer so your home looks it's best on the web and in the custom brochures. The photographer will also create a virtual tour. Considering 80% of all buyers start their new home search on the web it is important to have a strong web presence and give the buyers the ability to preview your home right from their computer.
5. Is An Expert In Your Market: We don't use pie in the sky numbers, or just tell you what you want to hear. As local Bucks County Real Estate Experts we have firsthand knowledge of the local market. We use this to create a comprehensive Comparable Market Analysis (CMA) where we breakdown the differences between your home & the homes that have recently sold to show you where we came up with the asking price for your home. This ensures that your home is priced properly so you receive top dollar in the shortest amount of time.
6. Provides sellers and buyers access to local reliable vendors who can assist in making the entire process easier. You know how hard it is to find a reliable handyman. Not hard at all We've been working with one for years. Need a painter, flooring co., roofer etc.? Over the years we have found many reliable vendors that I can share with you to make the entire process easier.
7. Is available: Are you tired of making calls only to leave a voicemail and then having to wait to hopefully receive a call back? So do we and so do potential buyers. When you hire us you receive an entire team for the price of one. The Cosack Team comes together with over 40 years of real estate experience and is one of the areas Elite Real Estate Teams winning numerous awards for productivity. However, I know awards don't mean anything to you if your home doesn't sell. Checkout our Client's Testimonials.
How To Sell Your Home For Top Dollar In Today's Market
To receive your free "Insiders Guide To Selling Your Home In Bucks County" click here on the Contact Tab and fill out your info. and I will pop it in the mail to you at No Cost and No Obligation to you.
Privacy Notice: I understand your privacy is of upmost importance to you, as it is to me as well, so I want you to know I will never sell your info to any list, nor will you be receiving SPAM from me as I hate it as much as you do.